New Zealand New Zealand +64 9373 2949 Australia Australia +61 2 9211 7130

IRS Notices and Assessments

Receiving IRS notices, assessments, or audits can be a nerve-wracking incident.

The IRS may issue a notice for any number of reasons and ensuring that it is handled properly can be difficult without expert tax knowledge. Handling this process alone can not only be incredibly difficult but also risky. Should the IRS notice or assessment be unnecessarily lengthened due to a misunderstanding between the taxpayer and the IRS, serious fines could be applied.

Here at US Global Tax, we are Federally Authorised Tax Practitioners (IRS Enrolled Agents), meaning we are able to represent taxpayers at all levels before the IRS (in non-criminal proceedings). In addition, we are also able to maintain confidentiality privilege.

If you have received an IRS notice, and are unsure how to handle it, call us today.

Contact us today

Leave us a message and one of our team will be in touch shortly!


Who needs a to file a US tax return?